Vagabonding, Marketing, Tales changes. Full WP 5.0 and Twenty Nineteen experience. Still testing and experimenting, for now.
Minus two. Nearly ready. Packing operations started this morning. No electronics, with the exceptions of my Kindle, the iPhone and my camera. Temp should be variable from 5/10 C in Punta Arenas up to +30 C in Buenos Aires. Not sure if I will be able to keep a travel diary here on the blog. Definitely I will, on my brand new Moleskine. And I will keep updating my Instagram account with travel photos.
As a summary of my activities for DMEXCO 2018
- the panel with Vice and Expedia (watch the video on YouTube)
- my interview with MarTech Series
- my article for MarTech Series, also included in the list of top 10 articles of the week by PageTrafficBuzz
- my DMEXCO summary with top marketing trends – via MarTech Series
- Know your Audience – The Role of Data in Content Marketing. The Podcast of the Berlin Business School of Creative Leadership
Short comment on my previous post. In January we will leave for 2 years (naaaahhhh, 2 weeks) to Patagonia. Flying to Buenos Aires and back 2 weeks later from Santiago. Patagonia and all its wilderness in the middle. Argentina. And Chile. Yeah, it’s a super-cool trip. But wait, it’s even more cool, because we’ll leave with NatGeo. I mean, it’s a personalised private NatGeo expedition! Yes, a lifetime experience.
It is Anto’s gift for my 50th birthday. I love her. I will never be able to repay her for this. You know those lifetime dreams, things that you desire for years and years? Exactly, this was my desire. I had to wait all my life. Thank you, my love.
I think a better post will follow, sometime, with more details about the trip; not sure when. But at least you know, for now, what the hell the previous post was about.