Short summary of where I am with my strategy series posts. While most of it has been created with a clear B2B vision in mind, the Content Marketing programs I am following in NewsCred can confirm that the majority of it is 100% applicable to B2C cases.
Here is the latest list:
- Step 1: The Case for Change
- Step 2: Finding the Optimal Balance Between Global and Local
- Step 3: (Editorial Process) Why your Company needs an Editorial Board to empower its Content Strategy
- Step 4: How to Create Personas and Map Content to the Buyer Journey (via NewsCred’s Insights blog)
- Step 5: Selecting a Content Hub – Why Blogs are still at the core of your Content Marketing Strategy
- Step 6:
- Selecting a Content Marketing Platform
- Step 7: Launching Big Rock content
- Step 8: Content Distribution
- Step 9: How to integrate Public Relations with your B2B Content Marketing Strategy
- Step 10: Launching an Internal Communications Strategy
- Step 11: Piloting Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Step 12: Finally, Going Global (via NewsCred’s Insight blog)
Also published on Medium.